Not that anyone really know who these people are, one does have to wonder what does this mean to the NYT's book section. Do we remember Jennifer Weiner?:
she states: " I don't think there will be that new and different a New York Times."...also, it won't solve V.S. Naipaul. Also: not that it matters.
Fun Facts About Jill Abramson:
- She studied History and Literature at Harvard, showing that even though you chose the wrong major, you can still make a name for yourself as the first someting-something to do something-something
- Abramson was seriously injured in a truck-pedestrian traffic accident at the intersection of Seventh Avenue and 44th Street, a few blocks from The New York Times's Times Square headquarters. She was written up for being late to work.
- She married Henry Little Griggs III, a self-described writer, which is a peg above your MFA professor.
- After writing Strange Justice: The Selling of Clarence Thomas, she bonded intimately with Maureen Dowd.
- She aims to be the Anna Wintour for literate people.
- Abramson is a radical lefty, according to this one Tweeter: