1. Anne Rice visits her Texas high school.
2. Never read the book because I have an expectation that it's a lesbian novel, but will probably be disappointed that it's not...
3. "I pulled one of my wife's dresses off the hanger in her closet and pulled it down over the length of a floor lamp."
Us from Michael Kimball on Vimeo.
4. At the very least, it's named after a Walt Whitman poem...
5. Sassy Gay Friend Meets Lady MacBeth
6. Also, something totally unrelated...Jennifer Lopez is Officially A Lion (also, I have a crush on Jeffery Self)
Have a nice weekend!
50 Shades of Grey Activism Alice Walker Amazon Anne Rice Art Action Fund Arts Awards Barack Obama Bear Bones Books Bookselling Bookstores Britney Spears Call For Submissions Christine Ha Christopher Rice Claire Siemaszkiewicz Clandestine Classics Commentary Community Cover Art Dalkey Archive Press Election 2012 Eric Nguyen Erotica Events Gay Hieu Minh Nguyen Interview Israel It Books Jacqueline Susann John O'Brien Lambda Literary Lammys Lethe Press Loosely Literary Songs Louisiana Marina and the Diamonds MasterChef McNeese State University Merle Miller MFA Mitt Romney Nancy Pearl National Endowment for the Arts New Book Alert News Obsessions Ocean Vuong Other People's Articles Paul Legault Penguin Classics Poetry Politics Projects Publishing Queer Race Reading Reviews Saeed Jones Sibling Rivalry Press SSM2011 Steve Berman Sunday Poetry Total-E-Bound Travelogue Twilight Videos WILFs Word Up Books World News Writing